Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Boys

So, I had a little discussion with Jai regarding the recent disappearance of my veggies. She claimed complete innocence, promising that all her weasels were accounted for.
Then Lily chimed in, talking about how the weasel Jai gave her had a big "pumpkin belly", and that it hid away, and then there were babies.

So. There's more of the little bastards. Gallagher shot the one in the greenhouse, but I've started locking the place up so I don't lose the newly planted crop. Jai gave me some coffee bean berries to use in a trap. Vermin must go.

I've been hanging around with the boys a lot lately.

Visiting Amon

Amon showed me his apartment. He's got a lot of fancy, shiny gear and nice furniture. I sat on his computer chair, on his sofa and on his bed. Everything was nice and comfy. Sure, my things are, too, but not as clean. He gave me the access code to his front door, said I was free to hang any time. That was nice of him.

New desk

Speaking of furniture, I got a new desk. It's mostly just junk I picked up around town, some crates, an old piece of plywood. But it works for me, and I found an old monitor, too. It works, and picks up a security feed from some place. Perhaps I should show the Sheriff. Might be important.

Grand opening

Amon opened up his scrap shop the other day. It looks real nice, and the sign is shiny. Literally, it's all metal. It looks good, and hopefully his business will give mine a push, and the other way around. Scrap metal and drinks, what can beat that?

Hanging in the Wastes

I hung out with Gallagher and Amon back home in the Wastes. I fed Neelix fudge, and we talked about religion. Amon don't believe in God, but that's all right. If he leads a good life, he'll go to heaven anyway. And I still ain't a monkey.

Lice

Neelix was clambering all over us, and he found things to eat in Amon's hair.

No lice

No lice here, though.

Hanging at Anachronism

Later I went with Zade and Gallagher to browse through stores. I'm still close to broke, but I couldn't help getting that jacket. It's real nice.

Bosktipping

Bosktipping is a fun sport, too, they should have real contests. Zade gave me a ride on his hoverbike and spread some carnage.

Over and out.

2 comments: