Monday, July 13, 2009

Heavy sleeper

You know it's not going to be a good day when you sleep in late, and wake up and find this outside your window:

Meteor crater

Yes, I managed to sleep through a meteor strike right in the middle of the Wastetown courtyard. The crater was huge, and located about 10 feet from the entrance to the Lounge. Kren came along in the evening and dragged it out into the Wastes and filled the hole up, so all is well. At least it didn't hit my building, so thank goodness for small favours.

Gabe and her kill

The day didn't proceed much better, Hale's got hit by reavers, but the flow of reavers was thankfully spotty at best. Poor Reese was the only one who bit the dust, but yours truly atleast tried to drag him to safety. I took down a couple meself, or at least got the honour of the final blow.

Trashed lounge 1

... and then I return home, only to find that some wandering reaver decided to turn the Hookah Lounge upside down. At least I hope it was a reaver, for their sake, 'cause if it turns out it weren't, the person responsible is gonna be very, very sorry. Took me forever to tidy up.

Kren@wastes

After Kren moved the meteor he talked a bit about Blue Sun. I s'pose everyone feels uneasy about them being on Hale's, but Kren is positively agitated. No good will come of this, I feel it in my bones.

Blue Sun sign

Right.

Photobucket

Ended the evening with a knife sparring fight with Zade. Always good for a laugh. And then ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment