Friday, July 17, 2009

The last of my coin

It was a quiet day yesterday, which always is a nice change. Jai showed me her new cargo shuttle with pick-up capabilities, which looked like it might come in handy in the near future. For some reason it did not want to photograph, I will try and snap a picture of it later on.

Monkey

Sheriff Gallagher had thought it was a shiny idea to get a little monkey. No, two, as a matter of fact. One was small and cute and quiet and did not bite me when I tried to pet it. The other... climbed up to my shoulder and tried to hump my hairdo. I was not amused. Monkeys ain't so fun, after all.

Stripy clothes

To make myself feel better I went shopping with Zade as the day grew on. It's strange how that always seem to calm the nerves, even though they might not need calming. I picked up this nifty little thing for cheap, and I am sure I will be glad I did at some point. Everything seems to come in handy at one point or another.

Zade wisely held his tongue.

Zade and Vera

Zade had this completely amazing Callahan, and it made me all weak at the knees. Beautiful piece of potential mayhem, death and destruction. Not to mention a good thing to have between you and people who want to shuffle you off.

Browsing

I was also in the mood for a new gun, and Zade knew of this amazing warehouse. It was shotgun heaven. Expletives of joy were uttered, also a few sighs and moans. I can't help it. I looked for a good long while at this little beauty...

Pretty...

... and also at these delicious twins. Moss started to grow on my north side.

Mossberg

I ended up getting the Mossberg, though, and it was a good buy, although it used up the very last of my coin. It's got a nice heft to it, so even if I run out of ammo, it should make an excellent blunt weapon to keep whoever at bay. The kick weren't too bad, either. I think we will be friends.

Charly's gun

We sent a wave to Charly, who was in the vicinity, and she made an appearance to buy a tiny little thing, that nevertheless suited her perfectly and will probably serve her well. Too frilly, also too petite, for my tastes, but perfect for her.

Amon's upgrade

I saw Amon briefly, he's gotten an upgrade from his wooden legs. These ones seem to work for him, though they look helluva impractical.
Gallagher said he'd planted a bug in the Blue Sun office, and Amon went their to interview for the new position they've advertised. Gallagher said Amon had told Blue Sun he'd lie and scheme for them. Surprise, not so much with the. I've got my eye on you, bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment